This morning ngIRCd 0.10.2 has been released. You can download it
from via the homepage and the usual places:
The GnuPG signature and a patch from 0.10.1 is available and can be
downloaded from here:
All the above and more information, bug tracker, and CVS web frontend
can be found via the homepage of ngIRCd which can be found here:
This release is tagged as "rel-0-10-2" in CVS.
There have been no changes since 0.10.2-pre2, the complete ChangeLog
starting from 0.10.1 is attached:
ngIRCd 0.10.2-pre2 (2007-05-19)
- Server links are allowed to use larger write buffers now
(up to 50 KB).
ngIRCd 0.10.2-pre1 (2007-05-05)
- Fix compressed server links (broken since 0.10.0).
- Predefined Channel configuration now allows specification of
channel key (mode k) and maximum user count (mode l).
- When using epoll() IO interface, compile in the select() interface
as well and fall back to it when epoll() isn't available on
- New configure option "--without-select" to disable select() IO API
(even when using epoll(), see above).
- Added support for IO APIs "poll()" and "/dev/poll".
- Reorganized internal handling of invite and ban lists.